Saturday, October 8, 2011

Own Home

Contribution by Stevie Kirby

I love having my own home and living by myself but my family gives me the hardest time. They’re always telling me I’m a young woman and I should have more friends and roommates but honestly, I’m just kind of a loner and I always have been. I don’t know why all of a sudden they seem to think I’ve got to be Mrs. Social Butterfly! Anyway, I bought my house last month and I’m loving living in it and making all kinds of improvements to it. I went to AllHomeSecurity.com for an alarm system and messed with the backyard a lot and I’ve got some paint colors picked out for the interior, too. I can’t wait until it looks the way I’ve got it imagined in my head and I know it’s only a matter of time with my work ethic and the monetary gift from my dad specifically for this purpose! I just don’t know what I would do without such a great support system and I can’t wait to get the house done!

No comments:

 
JustAnswer.com

Informations readers of latest gadgets and blogging.